Monday, July 27, 2009

Moriah and Wil Dance Their Socks Off

I loved Moriah and Wil's wedding. This is a looong post, because I loved too many of the photos. Moriah planned so many gorgeous details and fun dancing, I couldn't leave anything out!



Moriah's beautiful dress, waiting to be slipped into.
All the women wore pearls. Very classy.


Moriah's mom was her matron of honor! So cool! I love my mom too!
Moriah looking gorgeous before the ceremony.
It took a team of experts to get Wil ready.
Moriah's dad "giving the nervous groom some advice."
Their gorgeous ceremony.
Awwww. Wil loves Moriah.

The bridesmaids lounging at the Westin.
Although Albie absolutely hates jokes about the groom escaping on the wedding day, there was so much joking going on, even Albie got into the spirit, taking this "Last Supper" photo of the groom and his groomsmen.
The Westin Park Central was so gorgeous and did such a great job hosting the wedding.
Wil and Moriah are big movie buffs, and their tables were named after their favorite films.



The first dance begins...
"I've Had the Time of My Life" plays, and Wil and Moriah begin the choreographed dance Baby and Johnny perform in "Dirty Dancing".
Then the zombie bridal party crashes the first dance, performing "Thriller"!
Then the bride turns into a "maniac" with a tribute to "Flashdance".
Wil plays it cool as a Blues Brother in "Soul Man".
The ladies come back for a "Dancing Queen" number from "Mama Mia".
And the first dance ends with a tango from "True Lies". BEST FIRST DANCE EVER!!!
Moriah and Wil continue to dance the night away.

2 comments:

Moriah said...

I think this makes me cry all over!!! It WAS soo much fun.... I wish it could have lasted forever (even though we have had so much fun even since then)... Thank you again for taking such awesome photos of the day and allowing us the opportunity to re-live memories through photos!

Lora Ayers said...

Beautifully done, their cake is amazing!