Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Name

Hey! We're so excited to be back in Dallas after some crazy hectic traveling for the holidays. It was so worth it, getting to see family in Mexico, and having fun and shooting in New York City. Photos from our Mexico and New York shoots will be up later this week. To ring in the new year, we also have a new name, Jules & Albie Photography. When I started Julie Robles Photography, I was doing it all. But since then, the business has slowly evolved into a completely collaborative effort. Our name needed a change. We are so excited to work together this year on some really fabulous weddings! Check out our brand new site: www.julesandalbie.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Jules and Albie! As you know, I LOVE YOUR NAME, now I LOVE YOUR NEW SITE! You two are fabulous and I'm excited to see what this new year has in store for you.

Happy New Year!