Thursday, January 8, 2009

Moriah & Wil: A Tenderness Miracle!


Their "last cigarettes" in front of what they thought looked like a good wall for a firing squad.
Moriah warned me about Wil. Moriah is totally excited and into photography. Wil is not. Moriah let me know that Wil would be "kicking and screaming" through the photography process. So I was mentally prepared. And yes, there was kicking. And screaming. After every shot, Wil was ready to call it a day. But he stuck it out and let Moriah and me do whatever we wanted for a couple of hours. By the way, it was FREEZING. Looking back, he was a pretty good sport. I was still quite nervous as I sat down to edit the shoot. But as the photos appeared in front of me, I was floored. The shots were of a tender, loving (not sarcastic) guy who is just head over heels for his fiancee. Wil's hatred for being photographed and his love for Moriah had gone head to head in a battle of wills, and love won out! Of course!

No comments: