Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ready for My Close-Up

It's not often that I hop out in front the camera, but it happens. I thought our bio photos on our website needed a little freshening up. My blog bio photo was from the year I got married (4 years ago)! So Alberto and I went to our overgrown backyard and got some fun shots of each other. Couple photo courtesy of my handy tripod. Being in front of the camera reminded me of how nerve-racking a photo shoot can be for brides or couples who are not professional models. Definitely a learning experience. And yes, I got a haircut. Va-va-voom!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

UhLaLa Pretty Lady! I love the new photo's of you two! :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The new photos are so good! Love the last one of your man! You should frame that for your office!

MamaCass said...

Love the new haircut, Love the pictures! You make even an overgrown backyard look good!

Becca said...

I love your new haircut Julie! So cute!

suzy said...

vavavoom indeed!!! Looking good!

Janelle and Ella said...

Va va va voom is right!!! Y'all look amazing!! That is one handsome husband. Your hair is incredible. I think it's your ultimate cut. :-)

Kristin Greenlee said...

You guys are hot!

Tracy Autem, President and Photographer said...

Those look awesome! I especially admire your tripod work. :)