Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Noopy is Famous!


When I returned home from WPPI last week, I was sorting through my mail, and I had a new catalog from Full Color, my awesome local lab. Browsing the canvases, I found a familiar little pair of eyes staring back at me. It was my wonderful little wiener dog Noopy! I had taken the photo of her the day we brought her home. I had sent it in a print order to Full Color a few months ago, and I guess Noopy melted the hearts of the Full Color employees, just the way she did with my heart. Anyway, now she is famous! Big congratulations to Noopy and her beautiful little face.

2 comments:

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Romulus sends his congratulations Noopy!!!!!!!

P.S. We want your autograph! :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Adorable! Precious little eyes!