Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tracy & Chad Give Photography a 2nd Chance


I love Tracy's flowing underwater petticoat in the shot below.

Just taking a break at a cafe during the shoot.
Tracy and Chad Sones were married last August. Unhappy with their photographer's work, they contacted me to see if we could set up a shoot with both of them that would capture their personalities and reflect their style. A bridal/couple shoot. It was so much fun. We shot all over Dallas, and had a blast. Tracy wasn't even phased by hopping in the fountains, since her gorgeous dress had already experienced the limelight at their wedding last year. Although we did get in a little trouble with the Fountain Place security guard. Oops!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Julie! I would SO love to do this. Heath and I had a similar experience and my mom has always wanted us to get some pictures of us in our wedding wear to make up for not getting good ones. Maybe I should really think about doing this with you.

Cristina said...

Those are awesome!!! Great job Julie. I miss you amiga.