Monday, January 7, 2008

Snowboarding Bride in Ruidoso, NM




All Photos Copyright 2008 Julie Robles PhotographyHere I am, riding up the mountain in the Gondola with Chelsea.

We just got back from a trip to Ruidoso, NM to visit family. While we were there, we did a bridal shoot with Chelsea Bishop Kimbrell on the slopes of Ski Apache. She is a snowboarder, and so is her new husband Errick. We had such a blast on the slopes. It was a little scary up there with all my camera equipment, along with whatever skiing prowess I still had from skiing years ago. No cameras took a dive, thank goodness! Here are some of my favorite shots of the day.

12 comments:

Cristina said...

Love those 3rd and 4th shots! Purty! ;)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love your blog! I'm so excited!

Amanda said...

Julie, that is so awesome! I'm pumped about the new blog.

Janelle and Ella said...

Those are seriously the coolest bridal pictures I have EVER seen!! You never cease to amaze me.
I'm so excited about the blog!

MamaCass said...

I love these pictures! i am so excited you started a blog. We are leaving for Ruidoso next Friday. Yay! Wish you were going.

Anonymous said...

Julie, these are so inspiring. Just really awesome, as in...I'm in awe!

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel said...

Nice shots!

Anonymous said...

These are very cool! As a snowboarder since 1986 I am incredibly jealous.
~Matt Grazier

Marcus Ingram Photography said...

I love your 1st shot, magazine cover coming soon!

Albie said...

So what's the next fun shoot going to be?

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, these pictures are great! we are proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, I'm a local here in the ruidoso area(the badlands). I haven't got a chance to go snowboarding this season due to the weather, and other events that are keeping me away from shredding the "pow-pow" as "Dangerous Daffy Dave" would say. Anyways, keep up the good work.